Thursday, March 4, 2010

Creedence Clearwater Revival-Cosmo's Factory.

John Fogerty-lead guitar, piano, saxophone, harmonica, vocals.
Stu Cook-bass.
Doug Clifford-drum.
Tom Fogerty-rhythm guitar.

Cosmo's Factory is American band Creedence Clearwater Revival fifth album recorded under the Liberty label in 1970.

It was #1 album on the Billboard Pop Charts with 5 hits singles.

The name of the album came from a warehouse where they rehearsed everyday.

Their songs have catchy lyrics and nice melodies and are easy to play and sing. All songs are perennial favorites in parties and music performances by others artistes.

My fave song is "Lookin' out my back door"


Side One: 1. Ramble Tamble 2. Before you accuse me 3. Travelin' band 4. Ooby Dooby 5. Lookin' out my back door (video) 6. Run through the jungle.

Side Two: 1.Up around the bend. 2. My baby left me. 3. Who'll stop the rain 4. I heard it through the grapevine 5. Long as I can see the light.

No comments: